John Grasty – Port Moody Realtor
Hi. I’m John Grasty, I’m a professionally licensed REALTOR® who’s lived in the Tri-Cities for more than 20 years.
I specialize in helping people buy and sell homes in Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and the surrounding areas.
And I’d like to help you.
(If you’re looking for the free report “Thought-Provoking Questions for Buyers and Sellers,” scroll down to the bottom. And if YOU have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at 778-878-0778.)
I’m known as a homeowner’s advocate, because I have been vocal and active about homeowner’s rights and protection for many years – for example, I’m a member of the Advisory Council of Canadians for Properly Built Houses, and a past-President of the Consumers Advocacy & Support for Homeowners Society.
If you want to put a voice and personality to the face, here are some video clips sharing insider information and taken from one of the workshops I run for buyers and sellers in Port Moody. I talk about the leaky condo syndrome, weasel words in warranties, home inspection issues, bylaws and other strata corporation considerations … I probably go further than I should! Take a look, the clips are quite short and I think you’ll find them interesting.
You can also hear an interview I gave with John McComb of CKNW, and one for the CBC here. My experience with homeowner advocacy sometimes makes me the local media’s go-to guy for interviews when some hot-button real estate topics make the news. If you Google for the 3-word phrase ~ Grasty leaky condo ~ you’ll find more than 400 results, for example.
The years of experience as a homeowner advocate make me quite unique as a Realtor, and means I can be of even more value to you regardless of whether you are buying or selling.
You should be aware …
- I’m not just here for the listing! Selling is the goal and I’ve NEVER had a listing expire. That’s HUGE, by the way … I don’t know of any other full-time Realtor (tenured) in this geography that could make the same claim.
- And if I help you to sell your house, in the listing agreement you won’t just see a thin promise to “do my best” – I give you an itemized, step-by-step sequenced list of what I’ll do for you. And I’ll do exactly what I promise.
Now, if you’re thinking of selling or buying a house or condo in Port Moody where I live, or anywhere else in the Tri-Cities, there are a number of things to realize:
- Did you know that a seller has to be VERY careful to be making proper disclosure, or risk being involved in lawsuits?
- As a buyer, do you know the SINGLE most important question to ask if you are buying a strata property? (It’s probably not what you’re thinking.)
- That for sellers AND buyers, a lack of due diligence leaves you unprotected and vulnerable to a host of problems?
These are 3 of MANY issues that every seller and buyer MUST know, for their own protection.
If you want to know about these and others, just enter your email address and your name below and click the “Send me my report!” button. I’ll quickly email you a link to my free but valuable report “Thought-Provoking Questions for Buyers and Sellers.”
And if you are comfortable with me calling you, leave a phone number and I’ll be happy to tell you even more. This is likely to be the most important investment you’ll ever make, and I think you’ll enjoy the confidence that comes from having someone with my background helping you. You’ve nothing to lose … the worst case is that I’ll call you and you can pick my brain, even if we never talk again.
P.S. When you click “Send me my report!” you are giving me permission to email you … a privilege I will not abuse. I promise not to spam you, to never trade or sell or give away your email address, and while I believe you’ll find my emails extremely informative you can unsubscribe at any time with a single click on any email.